VOTBguild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lillus is my name

3 posters

Go down

Lillus is my name Empty Lillus is my name

Post  Lillus Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:25 am

Hi there - nice to meet you I'm Lillus - sometimes known as the Duchess of Darkness. I'm a rogue that means I will pick your pocket witha smile and if you cross me I will most definitely stab you in the back - well unless you are on my side of course. I'm an undead one of the victims of the plague that ravaged Lordaeron, but I have made the best of my situation and become an engineer to fight against all the evils that roam our lovely lands of Azeroth. I bow only to the Baron Necrophagos the leader of our merry little guild.

I took the last name Shadowthief as my talents grew as a rogue leaving behind forever the one I had had as a human woman growing to maturity on the family home.

Marris Stead still exists but there is nothing left of the old rambling home filled with generations of happy families, we all got sick with the plague my brothers woke as mindless minions and were taken by the forces of Ner'zhul. I felt the compulsion but fought it and eventually it faded but then I had the months of being hunted by packs of dwarves and gnomes to contend with until I reached Undercity and the shelter offered by Sylvanus.

Last edited by Lillus on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillus
Lillus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lillus is my name Empty Re: Lillus is my name

Post  Coolwater Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:18 pm

Your baron Lord is a blacksmith! And you a Duchess of what, Pickpockets? Razz Someone is liable to come take the piss out of you, that's what.

Pretty site! Congratulations! An acquaintance showed me WOW the other day. It looks like fun if there were time and computer enough.

Coolwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillus Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:05 am

Coolwater wrote:Your baron Lord is a blacksmith! And you a Duchess of what, Pickpockets? Razz Someone is liable to come take the piss out of you, that's what.

Pretty site! Congratulations! An acquaintance showed me WOW the other day. It looks like fun if there were time and computer enough.

Not just a blacksmith - our baron is also a jewel crafter and the duchess - well I was when I was amongst the living lol

you love a good story Cool

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/story/chapter1.html

check out the back story to the game :0) and glad you dropped by sunny
Lillus
Lillus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necrophagos Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:02 am

Lillus wrote:
Coolwater wrote:Your baron Lord is a blacksmith! And you a Duchess of what, Pickpockets? Razz Someone is liable to come take the piss out of you, that's what.

Not just a blacksmith - our baron is also a jewel crafter and the duchess - well I was when I was amongst the living lol

you love a good story Cool

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/story/chapter1.html

check out the back story to the game :0) and glad you dropped by sunny

I feel no shame in being a Blacksmith or Jewelcrafter and provide for my fellow guildmembers. Far greater men than me have had far humbler professions...I remember a certain Carpenter... Wink and concerning the Duchess: I prefer to call here activities "fund-raising" instead of "pickpocketing" and also in her case there are plenty of precursors both in RP as in RL political aristocracy.... farao

If Cool might like WoW, maybe someone of us can still create a buddy-account so she can try and share in the bloodshedding with us....
Necrophagos
Necrophagos
Guildies

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillus Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:03 am

Unfortunately Coolwater is in the states not sure she would be to access the european servers.
Lillus
Lillus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necrophagos Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:57 am

You're right....otherwise Gios would have been able to log on too...
Necrophagos
Necrophagos
Guildies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum